Thursday, April 30, 2009


"I was shocked when a Christian Radio buddy of mine told me he Googled Disco Dick and got my picture and even the Disco Album of mine for sale on ebay for over $200.00. Then I go to your website and you are talking about me. Let me bring you up to date on whatever happened to Disco Dick Winstead. As you know I worked at WNOX and started working at the New Flanigan's nightly because I really enjoyed it and it really enhanced my popularity. After a Year they made me an offer to go National and open all their New Clubs across America. Nashville, Memphis, 4 in Calf. 3 in Philly. etc. WHAT A RIDE! Later in 1982 I was promoted to the Corp. Office in Miami Florida. Where I stayed until 1991. Since that time I was busy doing Voice Over work Producing Radio & TV commercials and generally just enjoying life. Today I have a syndicated Radio Program called "Music For His Glory" yes I hope to become a Pastor soon. My son and 4 grand Children live in Chattanooga and I have considered moving back to Tennessee but for now still living in South Florida and really enjoy doing my Christian Radio Program "Music For His Glory" check it out! If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer."

Your Radio Buddy

Dick Winstead (richard@musicforhisglory.com)