Tuesday, July 15, 2008

101 received a note from LawVol...and also added his widget counting down until "It's football time in Tennessee." Check out his blog at Gate 21!

I was checking out your Ktown Radio 101 blog (which is really cool by the way) and I realized that you might have some idea about where I could find a recording of Bobby Denton I have been looking for for a while. I run a Tennessee sports blog called Gate 21 and have been searching in vain for a recording of Bobby Denton's pre-game monologue from the PA booth at Neyland Stadium. While I would love to find a complete recording, more than anything, I'd like to find a recording of the segment where he refers to the "Will Call booth located at Gate 21" (My blog is named after the main entry gate into Neyland Stadium -- Gate 21). Anyway, might you have any idea where I could find something like that? Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Great blog you have, and feel free to give mine a look if you ever have a few minutes to waste poking about on the net.
Best Regards,
- Matt aka "lawvol"