Sunday, August 17, 2008

101 interrupts your Sunday to bring you this special report~ From maybe somewhere in "Egypt" or having something to do with "Egyptian #@*", here's Mike Beach...(PS~ the following is MB's answer to Chip Emerson's earlier comment)~


Ok, alright..."The famous shotgun incident". I was working the PM Drive shift at 'KGN and someone rang the buzzer for the back door. Most times it was delivery men, or someone dropping off a tape to one of the salespeople. That particular night, the buzzer rang and I took off down the back steps to take care of business. Well...I was confronted by a man...asking if I was Mike Beach.....of course I told him I was.....

For some reason, he apparently thought I was fooling around with his girlfriend or his wife...I am still to this day not really sure whom or what he was talking about. I was/am not guilty! That is MY story and I am stickin' to it. Hey Emerson, was there really a shotgun involved?!!? Somehow I must have conveniently forgotten about that....it must have been the Egyptian...(inside joke)