Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Hump Day...

101 wants to hear from you, send your photographs and memories!

Today's featured photo is of the old WSEV studio in Gatlinburg. Thanks to ace correspondent WJ for sending to 101!

Here are some emails I received after unmasking...

Well I'm glad you finally went public. (Dave Young)

Didn't you deny being the scoundrel behind 101 when I emailed the question a year or so ago? (Suitcase Simpson)

Man. You sneak!!! I'm here (Orlando) and you didn’t tell me anything! (Jeff Winters)

I didn’t see that one coming! Right, as I said months ago, only you could pull something like this off, you said something about the unmasking the Lone Ranger or something like that! Great job! (Jamey Kerr)

George, I never would have guessed it was you! But I have to admit, you have done a hell of a job as 101! We did have some good times at WRJZ, didn't we? Keep up the good work, my friend! (Bill Beason)

WOW FOR MONTHS WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO HAS ALL THE AUDIO OF SO MANY YEARS... WHOOOOO IS IT????THANKS VERY MUCH FOR LETTING US KNOW, AND FOR THIS GREAT WEBSITE. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT DAILY! I MOVED TO KTOWN BECAUSE OF 'RJZ AND STAYED EVEN AFTER A DIVORCE: HAVE GREAT MEMORIES OF JOHN BOY, JJ SCOTT, CP and WALKER, PETE MICHAELS, DAVID HENLEY, ROGER HAWKINS, BOB KAGAN, JEFF JARNIGAN, RUSTY CURRY, ADELE, ALL WHO WORKED HARD AND HAD TALENT. THANKS FOR 'THE BIG REVEAL"... YOUR FAN...(SS)