Thursday, October 09, 2008

Shotgun Stevens has been a DJ in Orlando for nearly two decades. His on air name in Otown is Doc Holliday. He works morning drive at K92 FM.

Way back when, in the mid 80's, Shotgun was prowling the night time in Ktown at WOKI FM 100. Ace contributor Chad Austin sent 101 this aircheck...

101 received an email from blogger Mark Chase...

Hello from the left coast!I just wanted to stop by and say hello and thanks for the mention in your most recent blog. Even though I've been out here in California for a few years, my blood has continued to run bright orange and always will. I'm really enjoying some of the old audio from days gone by. Very cool.....thanks for sharing it. I'd be honored if you want to include me in your links list. I'll have to go through my "stuff" and see if I have any materials left from back in the day in East Tennessee. Anyway, thanks again for the mention and I look forward to checking your blog out regularly for more great memories.

Mark Chase/Prod. Dir.
Results Radio Yuba City