Tuesday, December 03, 2013

News from Jennifer Alexander...

"I have decided to leave my position as Midday Host on B97.5 after 12 years. It was a tough decision, but it was the right one for me. I am ready to do more and learn more. South Central Media has given me opportunities I never would have had doing anything else and I have enjoyed every minute of it. But it's time to give the studio chair to someone else so they can have some fun too! I will stay on part-time and fill in for DJ's when they are on vacation or sick so I am not totally gone, but I just won't be on every day as I have been. I will be going freelance with my business called Night Moon Productions. You can find me online at www.nightmoonproductions.com if you need anything. I do copywriting, production, voice over, events, etc. All kinds of things. I am looking forward to my new adventures outside of the radio studio."