Thursday, July 14, 2016

Effective July 25th, I will begin a new position as Operations Manager for the Cumulus Knoxville Radio Group. I'll be working with WIVK, SportsRadio WNML and Newstalk 98.7.

 Each of these stations are far and away the market leaders in their respective formats and I am beyond honored to become a part of their organization.

 To say I'm excited to work every day alongside the multitude of great talents in that building is a massive understatement. The personalities on their stations are unmatched in East Tennessee.

 They already have an unrivaled tradition of winning and I am honored to be joining their staff.

 I would be remiss to not thank Vickie Lawson and the staff of East Tennessee PBS for their great efforts during my last two years there. They play a large role in education in East Tennessee and I am honored to have been a part of a group of such dedicated people to a cause.

 If you value quality television, I ask you to please support them with your donations. I can vouch for their stewardship of your money. It is a true East Tennessee treasure!

~Jeff Jarnigan