Friday, December 16, 2016

101 memories~

Here's a memory from '76. I was at WEZK doing overnights. It was my first on-air gig, and was a good gig for a college student. Occasionally various critters would find their way into the building, but nothing could have prepared me for this. I was in the production room preparing to cut a few spots, and I reached over to grab the headphones. I looked over at them right before I was about to pick them up and saw, curled on top of them, a baby snake. It was only about five or six inches long but that was enough! He didn't move, except to lift his head. I don't like to kill anything if I don't have to, so I got an empty tape box, got him in it, and put him outside. (Mike Clark)


Page 3...

Erik Ainge joins WNML in '17 with his new show airing from 9a-noon weekdays!