Thursday, January 03, 2019

In a world of non competes and competitive throat cutting, I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to Phil Jarnagin for all he did with our stations.

Phil...

One thing I did not tell you is I’m very proud of is the relationship you and I have, and continue to have. Before Merle, during Merle, and now after Merle.

You came to Merle FM as my friend and I'm proud you leave as my friend.

You are a great friend and were a wonderful co worker. You were a strong part of building Merle FM. How many in this market predicted our demise, questioned your decision. Yet 2018 was our largest year ever for generating revenue. Since the day you came on board we have multiplied billing by 5 times and signals by 5 signals. Many times you had faith when I did not. Jack Ryan would not be at Merle if not for you, I would never have met Kim Williams, and nor would Merle FM have been the welcome station for Garth Brooks if not for you. There are many many great things you did for this company. (I will miss my calculator each year) Thank you for all you did to build these radio station(s) and this company. I hope you know, I wish you the absolute best in your new job. There is always a place for you here. But also know you will probably get aggravated with the number of questions I email you.... congratulations and good luck Phil.  

Sincerely, Thank You~

Ron Meredith