Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hi George...

I thought it appropriate that I become a NEW Dad on Father's Day. I am launching Global Radio Daytona. The app can be downloaded at your store.

First...I said to myself- let's dispense with all the rules, No consultants, no PDs or corporations to tell me "what" an audience can say or do. NO RULES! 

This is a stream of music forgotten by all of commercial radio. I worked on the playlist for almost a year. I will take full responsibility for you saying...sh@t I haven't heard that in years! You will find ALL the music holds up really well. The website is globalradiodaytona.com.

Oh, and starting Monday I will be doing 3-5p LIVE everyday. The station is 24/7 with sweepers and NO commercials. Please pass the word along, and thanks to all of you.

Happy Father's Day...Enjoy!

Mike Beach