Monday, November 14, 2022

 Hey George,

Thanks for posting the reunion pic!

Sneedo and Gary Adkins helped me in a HUGE situation after the 15Q debacle…

They got me to the late Vic Rumore, Dr Al, and Beach for an interview (which included a phoner with ‘Mr. Green’, Kent Buckhart)…six months at 'KGN with the Body Check; and on to Big WAYS and the Funky Monkey, 
Big APE 🦍… Wow!

Love Sneedo & Bro Adkins…❤️

Bro Mick

 
George!

Thanks so much for posting the picture of Mick and me!

I loved W149 but was not PD. Gary Adkins was PD until the last days of the station in 1976, when Bob Gross (remember him?) hired Steve Clark for a brief stint. Ron Baptist was the 15Q PD who turned Gary and me loose on late nights as The Brothers.

I left to program WKGN as a Rocker later in 1976 and was replaced as “the other Brother” on 15Q by W149 alum Bill Johnson.

A few years ago!

A.D. Sneedo