Friday, October 07, 2016

...from the WIVK website~

Today is a tough one for me, because for over 28 years I’ve been a part of this family. For the last little while though, I’ve felt the leading to take a different path, which will actually just take me to my house for awhile. I believe that God has a dream for each of us, and many of you are living it. You are where you’re supposed to be, same as me once upon a time. The Bible talks about seasons, and there is a time for everything, and my time to leave has come. I’m excited about spending a lot more time with my heavenly Father, and will be more than happy to offer up a word to Him for you if you need it. Several of you are already on my list, but there’s always room for more. Thank you for your friendship, and thank you for giving me a chance to walk this part of my destiny out with you. I’m looking forward to seeing what God has dreamed for me next. I truly love each of you, because the love of Jesus is within me, and like Him, I only want the very best for your future, so I will be asking Him to bless you, and my Cumulus family in the days and years to come.


My last day will be this Friday, Oct 7th. I will miss you.


Forever your friend,


Colleen